You can only add a new chapter on to a chapter which you have uploaded or purchased. To add a new chapter, you need to be logged in to www.thecreativetree.com. Then, go to your My Account page (you can get there by clicking the "My Account" text at the top right of any page) and take these steps:
1. The system treats chapters which you have uploaded as if you had purchased them. Therefore, the best place to see all the titles which you have uploaded or purchased is "My Purchase History". To get there, click on "My Purchase History" in the My Account box (over to the left, beneath the Search box). See the screenshot below:
2. The "My Purchase History" page pops up, showing all the Titles which you have uploaded or purchased. Select the title which contains the chapter you want to follow on from, as in the screenshot below:
3. The online title page pops up. Select the chapter you want to follow on from:
4. The page for your selected Title pops up. Click on the "Read" button for the chapter you want to follow on from:
5. In the reading window which pops up, click on the "Add Next Chapter" tab at the top of the window:
6. The "Upload New Chapter" page pops up, which is very similar to the "Upload New Title" page in the "New Title" FAQ (https://www.thecreativetree.com/about/new-title/), except that the Book Title and Chapter number have been pre-selected and the sub-site and category selections are missing (since they have to be the same for all chapters in the title). You need to give your new chapter a title - see below:
7. You now need to add the Chapter Synopsis, Chapter Extract and Chapter Content for your new chapter. The procedure is exactly the same as in the New Title FAQ. Please follow the instructions in https://www.thecreativetree.com/about/new-title/ from Stage 7 onwards.